Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lemon Balsamic Pear and Tahini Pasta

No recipe for this dinner. I was in the mood to make a lemon balsamic dish and this is what I came up with.

Ingredients:
1/2 onion chopped
4 cloves garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1 pear sliced
1 cup mixed green lettuce
2 tbsp Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 pound whole wheat pasta
2 tbsp tahini
juice from 1 lemon
pecans optional
Heat your olive oil in large saute pan. Put onion, pair and garlic in the oil for 5 minutes. Then add in your lemon balsamic vinegar and keep cooking until you start to see everything start to caramelize. Boil your pasta while the mixture is caramelizing. Add 1 tbsp tahini to your mixture and your mixed green lettuce. When pasta is done, strain and add to the saute pan. Add the lemon juice and rest of tahini. Depending on how nutty you want it, you can add more tahini to your pasta. Add pecans if you'd like.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I like your recipes, interesting and filled with inventiveness. Keep going, I'm going to start following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you are missing the option to follow you on email to my inbox. Please and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete