Monday, January 7, 2013

Cucumber Mint Yogurt Salad

I bought some fresh mint the other day and before it goes bad, I am trying to make as much as I can with it. Today, I have for you a mint yogurt dressing. It tasted very light and fresh and different than my normal balsamic salads (which I am passionately in love with anything balsamic might I add).
Ingredients:
1 chopped up cucumber (you can leave the skin on if you want)
2 tbsp olive oil
8 tbsp non fat plain yogurt (less if you don't want it to be as creamy)
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp lemon juice
4 tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves
salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients in bowl and add as much as you want to your lettuce, I used butter lettuce because let's face it, butter lettuce is the best there is! Save some for another salad and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment