Thursday, January 3, 2013

Avocado Hummus

This may look like an ordinary sandwich, but no sir, it's not. It's Yummy! Soooo good I can eat it every afternoon.
Let's just begin with the fact that I LOVE hummus and I also happen to LOVE avocado.

Ingredients:
1 can of garbanzo beans
1 avocado
1 tbsp garlic powder (vary if you like garlic)
2 tsp lemon juice
pinch of s and p
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar

Mix all ingredients in electric mixer or by hand. Add to your sandwich with an onion, lettuce, and tomato. Place extra hummus in a Tupperware and save for another day, but don't wait too long or the avocado may go bad.

Link Party: Strut Your Stuff

1 comment:

  1. Yummm! :) This looks amazing, I'm a HUGE fan of avocados so I think I'm going to give it a try! The new layout looks great by the way! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete